It's never too late to love / written by Robert Donnelly ; composed by Aubrey Chaplin ; sung ... by Miss Marie Blythe.
- London : M. Pearce, [190-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score ( p.) : ill. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 2 no. 16 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- At head of title: With tonic sol-fa.
Photograph of Miss Marie Blythe reproduced on title page.
First line: Don't be so foolish at our time of life.
First line of chorus: It's never too late to love.
For voice and piano.
- Subject Terms:
- Love songs.Peace, M. -- Publisher.Popular music.Songs with piano.
- Sheet music.
Photomechanical prints -- 1900.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.