The miner's dream of home / written and composed by Will Godwin and L.D. ; sung by Leo Dryden.
- London : Francis, Day & Hunter, [189-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (5 p.) : port. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 2 no. 25 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Music (printed)
- Song for voice and piano.
First line: It is ten weary years since I left England's shore.
First line of the chorus: I saw the old homestead, and faces I love.
Cover lithograph by H.G. Banks.
Portrait on title page: Leo Dryden.
Publisher's advertisments verso of title page.
Words printed separately on p. 5.
- Subject Terms:
- Dreams -- Songs and music.Francis, Day & Hunter -- Publisher.Homesickness -- Songs and music.Popular music -- To 1901.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.