Lauder, Harry, Sir, 1870-1950, The saftest o' the family , 1904
- The saftest o' the family : Willie Winks / written by Harry Lauder and Bob Beaton ; composed and sung by Harry Lauder.
- London : Francis, Day and Hunter, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (4 p.) : ill. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 2 no. 32 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- For voice and piano.
First line: You've maybe heard a lot aboot [sic] wee silly Willie Winks.
First line of chorus: I'm the saftest o' the family.
Prined by Henderson and Spalding.
- Subject Terms:
- Francis, Day and Hunter -- Publisher.Henderson and Spalding -- Printer.Popular music -- 1901-1910.Ragtime music.Songs with piano.
- Sheet music.
Photomechanical prints -- 1904.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.