Collins, Charles, 1874-1923, Three makes jolly fine company , 1903
- Three makes jolly fine company / written by Chas. Collins and E.W. Rogers ; composed by Chas. Collins ; sung by Arthur Lennard.
- London : Francis, Day and Hunter, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (4 p.) : port. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 2 no. 41 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- For voice and piano.
Photographic reproduction of Arthur Lennard on title page.
First line: There's a very old saying, an old-fashioned one.
First line of chorus: Two is jolly fine company.
- Subject Terms:
- Families -- Songs and music.Francis, Day and Hunter -- Publisher.Popular music -- 1901-1910.Songs with piano.
- Sheet music.
Photomechanical prints -- 1903.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.