IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Read, Ezra, 1862-1922, The British empire , [1914?]
The British empire : fantasia on popular melodies / arranged for the pianoforte by Ezra Read ; introducing: General salute of the British Army, British Grenadiers, Hearts of oak, Bonnie Dundee, March of the men of Harlech, Garry Owen, Girl I left behind me, Cock o' the north, Sailors hornpipe, Rule Britannia.
- London : London Music Publishing Stores, [1914?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (7,  p.) : ill. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 3 no. 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Music (printed)
- Cover title with lithographed illustration of two flags from Great Britain: The Royal Standard and the Union Flag.
- Subject Terms:
- Fantasia.London Music Publishing Stores -- Publisher.Patriotic music.Piano music.World War, 1914-1918 -- Songs and music.
- Sheet music.
Lithographs -- 1914.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.