Read, Ezra, 1862-1922, The British empire , [1914?]
- The British empire : fantasia on popular melodies / arranged for the pianoforte by Ezra Read ; introducing: General salute of the British Army, British Grenadiers, Hearts of oak, Bonnie Dundee, March of the men of Harlech, Garry Owen, Girl I left behind me, Cock o' the north, Sailors hornpipe, Rule Britannia.
- London : London Music Publishing Stores, [1914?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (7,  p.) : ill. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 3 no. 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- Cover title with lithographed illustration of two flags from Great Britain: The Royal Standard and the Union Flag.
- Subject Terms:
- Fantasia.London Music Publishing Stores -- Publisher.Patriotic music.Piano music.World War, 1914-1918 -- Songs and music.
- Sheet music.
Lithographs -- 1914.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.