The "Easyfit" self-adjusting veil : ideal for sports of all kinds and general wear : no pins, no tying.
- England : [s.n.], [ca. 1920]
- Physical Description:
- 1 veil ; 10 x 20 cm + envelope
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT2112 .E27 1920Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- "Made in England ... No. 265. Shade: black."--Envelope.
BAC: British Art Center has two identical copies, both black.
Black mesh veil, in manufacturer's original illustrated paper envelope, with additional illustrated sheet serving as packaging and instructions for use. This sheet declares : "Convenient & suitable for all occasions. Can be worn: over the hair; over the hat. Just slip it on; no pins, no tying. Always useful, & ready for immediate wear." On the reverse: "... Ideal for seaside, motoring, golfing, walking, etc. ... Made in all fashionable shades ... Easy to carry for all occasions."
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Veils -- Great Britain.
- Veils (headcloths)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.