Walker, Edward, Sir, 1612-1677, A Circumstantial account of the preparations for the coronation of His Majesty King Charles the Second, 1820
- A Circumstantial account of the preparations for the coronation of His Majesty King Charles the Second and a minute detail of that splendid ceremony ... To which is prefixed, an account of the landing, reception, and journey of His Majesty from Dover to London. From an original manuscript, by Sir Edward Walker, Knight, Garter Principal King at Arms at that period.
- London, T. Baker, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 131,  p. incl. facsims. 10 plates incl. front. 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA112 W17Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Imperfect: frontispiece wanting.
BAC : Includes an added newspaper clipping.
BAC : Printed by Thomas Davison.
- Subject Terms:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Coronation.Great Britain -- History -- Restoration, 1660-1688.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.