Conway, Moncure Daniel, 1832-1907, Travels in South Kensington;, 1882
- Travels in South Kensington; with notes on Decorative art and architecture in England, by Moncure Daniel Conway ...
- New York, Harper & brothers, 1882.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.., -234 p. incl. front., ill., plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1150 C7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Reference LibraryN1150 .C7 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BAC : Advertising matter: 4 p. at end.
BAC : Some illustrations drawn by R. Sayer, R. Lewis, J. Nash, A. Reid, J.V.V., engraved on wood by J.E. Sharp, C. Mayer, Delorme, B.F. Rae.
MUDD WC 11929: First ? prelim. leaf half-title? wanting.
- The South Kensington museum.--Decorative art and architecture in England.--Bedford park.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England.Decoration and ornament -- England.South Kensington Museum.