Edwardian opulence , 2013
Edwardian opulence : British art at the dawn of the twentieth century : February 28 - June 2, 2013.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 30 p. : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2467Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- This gallery guide with associated calendar of events accompanies the exhibition which was co-curated by Angus Trumble, Senior Curator of Paintings and Sculpture at the Center and Andrea Wolk Rager, Assistant Professor of Art History at Case Western Reserve University.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Edwardian -- Themes, motives.