Edwardian opulence , 2013
Edwardian opulence : British art at the dawn of the twentieth century : February 28 - June 2, 2013.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 30 p. : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2467Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This gallery guide with associated calendar of events accompanies the exhibition which was co-curated by Angus Trumble, Senior Curator of Paintings and Sculpture at the Center and Andrea Wolk Rager, Assistant Professor of Art History at Case Western Reserve University.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Edwardian -- Themes, motives.