Edwardian opulence , 2013
- Edwardian opulence : British art at the dawn of the twentieth century : February 28 - June 2, 2013.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 30 p. : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2467Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This gallery guide with associated calendar of events accompanies the exhibition which was co-curated by Angus Trumble, Senior Curator of Paintings and Sculpture at the Center and Andrea Wolk Rager, Assistant Professor of Art History at Case Western Reserve University.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Edwardian -- Themes, motives.