IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sousa, John Philip, 1854-1932, The Washington Post , [1900?]
The Washington Post : march / by John Philip Sousa ; [edited and fingered by J.H. Macfarlane].
- Additional Title(s):
- London : W. Paxton, [1900?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (5 p) : ill.. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 3 no. 31 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Music (printed)
- "Macfarlane edition"--Title page.
Caption title: The Washington post march.
Title within lithographed ornamental border.
- Subject Terms:
- Marches (Piano)Paxton, W. -- Publisher.Piano music.
- Sheet music.
Lithographs -- 1900.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.