Blake, Charles D. (Charles Dupee), 1847-1903, Waves of the ocean , [189-?]
- Waves of the ocean : galop de salon for the pianoforte / by C.D. Blake.
- London : W.H. Broome, [189-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (5 p.) ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 3 no. 32 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- "Broome's music"--At head of front cover.
Publisher's no.: 446.
- Subject Terms:
- Broome, W. H. -- Publisher.Galops.Piano music.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.