Edwards, Gus, Could you be true to eyes of blue if you looked into eyes of brown , [19-?]
- Could you be true to eyes of blue if you looked into eyes of brown / [by Cobb & Edwards].
- [England] : [s.n.], [19-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score ( p.) : ill. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 4 no. 5 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- For voice and piano.
First line: It was on a summer's day.
First line of chorus: Could you be true to eyes of blue.
"As sung with tremendous success by J. Van R. Wheeler, The Chinese Honeymoon."--Cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Love songs.Musicals -- Excerpts.Popular music.Songs with piano.
- Sheet music.
Lithographs -- 1900.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.