Paver, Charles, For the sake of the dear old flag , [189-?]
- For the sake of the dear old flag : great patriotic song / written & composed by Charles Paver ; [arranged by J. Orpen].
- [England] : [s.n.], [189-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score ( p.) : ill. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 4 no. 6 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- "Sung with great success by Harry Evans"--Cover.
First line: Bright as a beacon, its colours so gay.
First line of chorus: For the sake of the dear old flag.
For voice and piano.
- Subject Terms:
- Patriotic music.Songs with piano.
- Sheet music.
Engravings -- 1890.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.