Adams, Stephen, 1844-1913, The Holy City , [189-?]
- The Holy City : song / the words by F.E. Weatherly ; the music composed and and dedicated to Mrs. Philip H. Waterlow by Stephen Adams.
- [England?] : [s.n.], [189-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (10] p.) ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 4 no. 15 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- For voice and piano.
"Sung by Mr. Edward Lloyd."--Head of front cover.
First line: Last night I lay a sleeping.
- Subject Terms:
- Jerusalem -- Songs and music.Songs with piano.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.