The horse the Missis dries the clothes on : Frank Coyne's popular song / written and composed by Fred W. Leigh.
- [England?] : [s.n.], [190-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (4 p.) : ill. ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 4 no. 16 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Music (printed)
- Song for voice and piano.
First line: I wanted to join the yeomanry.
First line of the chorus: You don't catch me on a gee-gee's back again.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship -- Songs and music.Popular music -- 1901-1910.Songs with piano.
- Sheet music.
YCBA Collections Search
Leigh, Fred W, The horse the Missis dries the clothes on , [190-?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.