IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Von Tilzer, Albert, Teasing , [190-?]
Teasing / words by Cecil Mack ; music by Albert von Tilzer ; vaudeville version by Chas. H. Taylor ; English version by Fred. W. Leigh.
- [England?] : [s.n.], [190-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score ( p.) : port. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 4 no. 39 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Music (printed)
- Song for voice and piano.
"From the successful musicial comedy The catch of the season."--Front cover.
First line of original version: I feel so awful blue.
First line of chorus: Teasing, teasing, I was only teasing you.
- Subject Terms:
- Popular music -- 1901-1910.Songs with piano.Teasing -- Songs and music.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.