Mullen, J. B. (James B.), Under a panama , [England?] :
- Under a panama : from the successful musical play "Sergeant Brue" / words by Vincent Bryan ; music by J.B. Mullen ; sung by Miss Olive Morrell.
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (4 p.) : port. ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 4 no. 42 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- Song for voice and piano.
First line: Lulu and Bill, by the sight of the moon.
First line of chorus: I know that river Congo.
- Subject Terms:
- Africa -- Songs and music.Blacks -- Music.Congo River -- Songs and music.Panama hats -- Songs and music.Popular music -- 1901-1910.Songs with piano.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.