Hall, Albert, 1864-1907, What do you think of the Irish now? , [1900?]
- What do you think of the Irish now? / [by Albert Hall and Harry Castling ; sung by Pat. Rafferty].
- [England?] : [s.n.], [1900?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score ( p.) : port. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 4 no. 44 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- For voice and piano.
First line: The shamrock has lost, and the shamrock has won.
First line of chorus: What do you think of the Irish now?
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain. Army -- Irish regiments -- Songs and music.Great Britain. Army. Royal Dublin Fusiliers -- Songs and music.Irish -- Songs and music.Popular music -- To 1901.Songs with piano.South African War, 1899-1902 -- Songs and music.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.