- [London] : Fold, 2011.
- Physical Description:
-  folded sheets : ill. ; 12 cm. + 1 screen printed drop-back box.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B79 N67 2011Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Four folded bookworks, of uniform square size, by Clare Bryan, Sue Doggett, James Keith, and Penny Stanford.
"Northey Island, on the Blackwater in Essex, was home to the economist and Nobel laureaet Norman Angell. The environment of the island, as well as books and maps in Angell's house, provide the basis for this collection of small bookworks."--Inside cover of box.
Title from front cover.
Limited edition of 10 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy no. 3 of a limited edition of 10 copies.
- [Library books] -- Field Iron Foundry -- tideland -- Buoys of the Blackwater.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Fold -- Publisher.Natual history -- In art.Northey Island (Essex, England) -- In art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.