IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Phillips, Tom, 1937-, [Humument buttons], [1994?]
- [United States] : [s.n.], [1994?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pin-back buttons : metal ; 6 cm in diameter.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.P54 T65 1994 FlatView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Eight metal pin back buttons with phrases from Tom Phillips' Humument, which is an adaptation of W.H. Mallock's Human document.
Published on the occasion of an exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art, 6 April-12 June 1994.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Mallock, W. H. (William Hurrell), 1849-1923. Human document -- Adaptations.Phillips, Tom, 1937- Humument.Pin-back buttons -- Specimens.Yale Center for British Art -- Exhibitions.
Buttons (information artifacts)
- to be or seem to be. art
- attack art. a friend ruin
- ha ha. some Rich rat
- you. true. ever
- ontin heth stenin lustra
- the art of the thetical ticipati
- adopt her text. Recollect yourself.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.