Phillips, Tom, 1937-, [Humument buttons], [1994?]
- [Humument buttons].
- [United States] : [s.n.], [1994?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pin-back buttons : metal ; 6 cm in diameter.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.P54 T65 1994 FlatAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Eight metal pin back buttons with phrases from Tom Phillips' Humument, which is an adaptation of W.H. Mallock's Human document.
Published on the occasion of an exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art, 6 April-12 June 1994.
- Laid -- to be or seem to be. art -- attack art. a friend ruin -- ha ha. some Rich rat -- you. true. ever -- ontin heth stenin lustra -- the art of the thetical ticipati -- adopt her text. Recollect yourself.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Mallock, W. H. (William Hurrell), 1849-1923. Human document -- Adaptations.Phillips, Tom, 1937- Humument.Pin-back buttons -- Specimens.Yale Center for British Art -- Exhibitions.
Buttons (information artifacts)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.