Ridgwell, Charles, d. 1916, If those lips could only speak , 1906
- If those lips could only speak / written and composed by Chas. Ridgwell and Will Godwin ; sung by Will Godwin.
- Alternate Title(s):
- He stood in a beautiful mansion
- London : Francis, Day & Hunter, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (4 p.) ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2013 10 jYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- For voice and piano.
First line: He stood in a beautiful mansion.
First line of chorus: If those lips could only speak.
- Subject Terms:
- Francis, Day & Hunter -- Publisher.Popular music -- 1901-1910.Portraits -- Songs and music.Rich people -- Songs and music.Sadness -- Songs and music.Songs with piano.Wives -- Songs and music.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.