Mareo, Eric, Had I but words , 
- Had I but words : song / composed by Eric Mareo.
- London : Douglas Harding, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (3 p.) ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2013 10 qYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- First line: Deep in my heart I hold a message meant for you.
First line of chorus: Had I but words, I'd whisper 'Dear!"
For voice and piano.
Publisher's no.: D.H.4.
- Subject Terms:
- Harding, Douglas -- Publisher.Love songs.Popular music.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.