Art, anxiety and protest in the Edwardian Belle Epoch, 2013
Art, anxiety and protest in the Edwardian Belle Epoch [videorecording] : Graduate Student Symposium.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 3 videodiscs (DVD) (194 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 208Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
Keynote address given by T.J. Barringer was not recorded due to technical difficulties.
Recording of the symposium's three panels on Saturday, March 2, 2013 at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, coinciding with the exhibition, Edwardian opulence: British art at the dawn of the twentieth century on view at the Center, February 28 - June 2, 2013.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- America.Art -- Europe.Art -- Great Britain.Art, Edwardian -- Themes and motives.
- [Disc 1/Panel 1] Julia Lum, Chair, Kirsty Dootson and Gabrielle Moser.--[Disc 2/Panel 2] Tess Korobkin, chair, David Lewis, and Sara Sligar.--[Disc 3/Panel 3] Laurel Peterson, chair, Chloe Kroeter, Phoebe Downing and Harry Wood.