IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Blankenburg, Hermann Ludwig, 1876-1956, The gladiators' farewell =, 1907
The gladiators' farewell = Der Abschied der Gladiatoren : march / H.L. Blankenburg.
- Additional Title(s):
Abschied der Gladiatoren
- London : Hawkes & Son, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (5 p.) : ill. ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2013 10 kkYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Music (printed)
- Publisher's no.: H. & S. 4168.
- Subject Terms:
- Hawkes & Son -- Publisher.Marches (Piano), Arranged.Military music.Piano music, Arranged.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.