Balfe, M. W. (Michael William), 1808-1870, Selection from the Bohemian Girl , [ca. 1900]
- Selection from the Bohemian Girl / M.W. Balfe.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Bohemian girl. Selections; arranged
- London : F. Pitman Hart & Co., [ca. 1900]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (7 p.) ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2013 10 llYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- Arranged for piano.
Publisher's no.: 1123.
- Subject Terms:
- F. Pitman Hart & Co. -- Publisher.Operas, Arranged.Piano music, Arranged.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.