Lindsay, M., Miss, The bridge , [190-?]
- The bridge / words by H.W. Longfellow ; music by Miss M. Lindsay (Mrs. J. Worthington Bliss).
- London : W. Paxton, [190-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (5 p.) : col. ill. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2013 10 ppYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- For voice and piano.
Publisher's no.: 1264
Version no. 1 in E♭.
First line: I stood on the bridge at midnight.
- Subject Terms:
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882 -- Musical settings.Songs with piano.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.