Bracken, Henry, 1697-1764, Ten minutes advice to every gentleman going to purchase a horse out of a dealer, jockey, or, groom's stables , 1788
- Ten minutes advice to every gentleman going to purchase a horse out of a dealer, jockey, or, groom's stables : in which are laid down established rules for discovering the perfections and blemishes of that noble animal.
- London : Printed under the direction of J. Bell, British Library, Strand, 1788.
- Physical Description:
- , 20 pages ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF951.B73 T46 1788Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Anonymous. By Henry Bracken. See: ESTC.
"... compiled at the request of the publishers, as a suitable companion to a book of the same size, intitled, The gentleman's pocket farriery."--Preface.
"Price one shilling."--Foot of title page.
ESTC (RLIN) N48693
Includes index, page .
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later red morocco, by Sangorski & Sutcliffe, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Diseases.Horses.Sangorski & Sutcliffe, binder.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.