Herkomer, Hubert von, Sir, 1849-1914, My school and my gospel , 1908
My school and my gospel / by Professor Sir Hubert Von Herkomer, R.A. D.C.L. etc.
- London : Archibald Constable & Co., 1908.
[Edinburgh] : Printed by T. and A. Constable, printers to His Majesty, at the Edinburgh University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 223,  pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6797.H45 A2 1908Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Note. The illustrations of the monthly title-pages of the school magazine, The palette, are reproduced from the author's original monotypes."--Page x.
BAC: British Art Center imperfect: lacks bottom two-thirds of title leaf. Bound in publisher's original quarter cream cloth and blue-gray boards, with printed spine label.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Study and teaching -- England.Art schools -- England.At school directors -- England.Drawings -- Teacings.Herkomer Art School.Herkomer, Hubert von, Sir, 1849-1914.Painting -- Teachings.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1908.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.