The Illustrated exhibitor, a tribute to the world's industrial jubilee; comprising sketches, by pen and pencil, of the principal objects in the Great Exhibition of the Industry of All Nations.
- London : Printed and published by John Cassell 
- Physical Description:
- xliv, 556 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690.B1 I6 1851 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690.B1 I6 1851 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- No more published?
With numerous wood-engraved illustrations.
BAC: British Art Center copy 1 bound in contemporary dark green half calf and purple cloth. Armorial bookplate: Edward Hunter.
BAC: British Art Center copy 2 bound in contemporary black half roan and marbled boards. Inscribed: Mrs. Lambourne, 1851.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Exhibitions -- Periodicals.Exhibitions -- Great Britain -- Periodicals.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England) -- Awards.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England) -- Periodicals.Hunter, Edward -- Bookplate.Lambourne Mrs. -- Autograph.
- Periodicals -- Englandy -- 19th century.
Armorial Bookplates (Provenance)
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.