Holme, C. Geoffrey (Charles Geoffrey), 1887-1954, The 'old' Water-colour society, 1804-1904;, 1905
The 'old' Water-colour society, 1804-1904; ed. by Charles Holme.
- London, Offices of 'The Stvdio', 1905.
New York, Offices of 'The Stvdio', 1905.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. ., xlvi p., 1 . XL col. pl. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1713 R7 H7 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Special spring number of the Studio, 1905."
"A chronological list of the members and associates of the Royal society of painters in water colours from the foundation of the society in 1804 to the present time": 3 p. preceding p. i.
- Subject Terms:
- Royal Society of Painters in Water-Colours (Great Britain)