An introduction to the study of perspective : elucidated by easy and familiar examples in question and answer : so as to enable the student of drawing, to apply the principles of the science with facility, to sketching from nature / by Stephen Humble ; teacher of drawing and painting, Edinburgh ; illustrated with seventeen copperplates.
- Additional Title(s):
Humble's introduction to perspective.
Introduction to perspective.
- Edinburgh : Alexander Hill, 50, Princes Street, bookseller to the Scottish Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture, and R. Ackermann, Strand, London, 1831.
Edinburgh : Printed by James Colston, East Rose Street, Hanover Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 27,  p., 17 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title, on publisher's printed label: Humble's introduction to perspective.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original quarter green cloth and paper covered boards, with printed title label on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Colston, James -- Printer.Drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Specimens.Hill, Alexander -- Publisher.Perspective -- Study and teaching.
- Drawing books.
Engravings -- 1831.
YCBA Collections Search
Humble, Stephen, An introduction to the study of perspective , 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.