Andreae, Christopher, Joan Eardley , 2013
- Joan Eardley / Christopher Andreae.
- London : Lund Humphries Publ., 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 197 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Ea64 A54 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Joan Eardley (1922-63) is considered to be the most influential Scottish painter of her generation. Her depiction of both the rural and urban sides of Scotland is unique. This is the first book to do justice to the range, scale and expressive power of her work.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Scotland.Eardley, Joan -- Criticism and interpretation.