Englshpublshing : writing and readings, 1991-2002 / Colin Sackett.
- Additional Title(s):
- Ballybeg, Ireland : Coracle ; Limoges, France : Sixtus/Éditions ; Exeter, England : Spacex, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S33 E54 2004Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Colin Sackett : bibliography 1984-2012, p. 8
"This book came from the notion of remaking, in the same order, everything that I had written and published during the 1990s, beginning from the model for a hypothetical journal. As this idea crystallised-of going back a set distance and then proceeding towards the present - the retrospective view of the work seemed new, that the familiar, the already done, had now become completely different. Along with unpublished work, much of the material had been made available in a distinct variety of separate formats. The project of reformatting become one of unifying and integrating inside a standardised layout. Within the sequence, the links and relationships between one part and another became significant, a page-by-page process of both arrangement and manipulation; and apart from the occasional minor revision little has been added by way of annotation or commentary beyond what was already written at the time ..."--Colin Sackett : bibliography 1984-2012
- Subject Terms:
- Sackett, Colin.Sixtus/Éditions -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.