Cycle / Colin Sackett.
- Axminster, England : Colin Sackett, 2002.
- Physical Description:
-  pages ; 11 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S33 C93 2002Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Text on pages 4-7 consists of a repetition of numbers, spelled out.
Printing extends to front and back covers, which are included in the pagination ( pages).
Colin Sackett : bibliography 1984-2012, pages 7
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original brown paper wrappers.
"Figures showing the velocity of gliding and the momentum of landscape. Descending along a country road using neither pedals nor brakes, provides a distinctive view of the changing landscape. A sequence of differing speeds and aspects are experienced by the rider as the road varies in both direction and gradient ..."--Page 3.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Concrete poetry -- Great Britain.Cycling -- Poetry.Geographical perception.Landscape in literature -- Great Britain.Sackett, Colin -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.