Moore, Jerrold Northrop, Elgar's Second symphony, 2013
- Elgar's Second symphony [videorecording] : a mirror of Gerontius / Jerrold Moore.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (63 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 210Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Recording of the keynote lecture, May 2, 2013, for the Elgar Society meeting held at Yale University, May 2-May 4, 2013 and in conjunction with the exhibition, Edwardian opulence: British art in the dawn of the twentieth century.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Great Britain.Art, Victorian.Elgar, Edward, 1857-1934 -- Criticism and interpretation.Elgar, Edward, 1857-1934. Dream of Gerontius.Elgar, Edward, 1857-1934. Symphonies, no. 2, op. 63, E♭ major.Music -- 20th century.