Narody zhivushchīe mezhdu Kaspīĭskimʺ i Chernymʺ mori︠a︡mi.
- Additional Title(s):
Costumes des peuples qui habitent les pays, situés entre la Mer Caspienne et la Mer Noire
- S. Petersburgʺ : Izdanie obshchestva pooshchreni︠a︡ khudozhnikovʺ, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered leaf, 30 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 38 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT1047.B44 N37 1822+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Captioned in Russian and Georgian.
Published in three parts.
French title from contents page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary blue boards. With the front wrapper of each of the three parts bound in.
Hand colored lithographs of Russian costume, by Karl Petrovich Beggrov.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Russia -- Pictorial works.Russia -- History -- Pictorial works.Russia -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1822.
YCBA Collections Search
Beggrov, Karl Petrovich, 1799-1875, Narody zhivushchīe mezhdu Kaspīĭskimʺ i Chernymʺ mori︠a︡mi, 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.