Knight, Charles, 1791-1873, The pictorial gallery of arts, [1845?]-47
The pictorial gallery of arts.
- London, C. Knight, [1845?]-47.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. col. fronts., illus., pl. 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7520 K5+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : "The present year (1845)" mentioned on pages 151 and 247.
BAC : "Printed by William Clowes and Sons."
BAC : Plates by J. Jackson, S. Sly, J.W. Whimper, Thos. Williams, C. Gray, Nugent, C. Graham, W.T. Green, Vasey, Bronson, Mary Ann Williams, Evans, Orrin Smith, Mason Jackson, J. Williamson, Wright & Folkard, E. Landells, C.D. Nicholls, and Thompson; after Jarvis, W.F. Tiffin, W.B. Adams, W. Harvey, W.H. Prior, G.F. Sargent, J.K. Penson, H. Anelay, J.W. Archer, and H.L. Clarke.
Vol. 2 has imprint: London, C. Cox, 1847.
- Subject Terms:
- Art.Industrial arts.
- [v. 1] Useful arts.--v. 2. Fine arts.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.