Echoes of Egypt : conjuring the land of the pharaohs : an exhibition at the Peabody Museum of Natural History, April 13, 2013 through January 4, 2014 / edited by Colleen Manassa.
- New Haven : Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History, c2013.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, , 85  p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryDT61 .E31 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The exhibition, and thus the catalog, is built around the rich holdings of several museums and libraries at Yale University, with additional material graciously loaned by institutions around the world."--Page [vii].
Includes bibliographical references (p. 86).
- Subject Terms:
- Civilization -- Egyptian influences -- Exhibitions.Egypt -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions.Egyptian revival (Art) -- Exhibitions.Yale University -- Archaeological collections -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Echoes of Egypt , c2013