Menu : R.M.S. Carinthia, Friday, October 11, 1935.
- [England] : [Cunard White Star], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 menu ( pages) : illustration ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Fo 3Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The front cover bears an illustration of the R.M.S. Queen Mary, whose maiden voyage would take place in 1936.
Menu for a six-course meal aboard the H.M.S. Carinthia, Friday, October 11, 1935. "Chef's suggestion, no. 1" comprises "Shrimp cocktail, essence of celery, braised sweetbreat--green peas snow potatoes, salad de saison, coupe jacques, dessert, coffee."
- Subject Terms:
- Beverages -- Great Britain.Carinthia (Steamship)Cunard White Star, ltd.Dinners and dining -- Great Britain.Food -- Great Britain.Ocean liners -- Great Britain.Ocean travel.Queen Mary (Steamship)Restaurants -- Great Britain.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.