Cyder Cellars, Maiden Lane, Covent Garden.
- [London] : [Cyder Cellars?], [early 19th century]
- Physical Description:
- 1 advertisement : illustration ; 18 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsML3534.6.G7 C93 1810 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At foot of sheet: "New and splendid room, a public supper. Tickets [price obscured]. Harmonics every evening as usual."
Advertisement for Cyder Cellars, a song-and-supper room in Covent Garden.
- Subject Terms:
- Cyder Cellars (London, England)Dinners and dining -- Great Britain.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Music-halls -- Great Britain.Restaurants -- Great Britain.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.