Oil paintings in public ownership in Devon / coordinator, Caroline Nicholson ; phootographer, Ian Wilkinson.
- London : Public Catalogue Foundation, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 348 p : chiefly col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND454 .O3595 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Series statement from book jacket.
"Master patron, the Lord-Lieutenant of Devon; Patron, HRH the Duchess of Cornwall."
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting -- England -- Devon.Art museums -- England -- Devon -- Catalogs.Painting -- England -- Devon -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Oil paintings in public ownership in Devon , 2012