IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Frederick & Robert Sparrow & Co., Front views of F. & R. Sparrow & Co.'s original London genuine tea warehouses, 
Front views of F. & R. Sparrow & Co.'s original London genuine tea warehouses.
- Additional Title(s):
Front view of F. & R. Sparrow & Co.'s principal warehouse
- [London] : [Frederick & Robert Sparrow & Co.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (2 unnumbered pages) : illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm, folded to 23 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Fo 11Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Full Orbis Record:
- Appeared as advertisement, on facing pages, in the Lady's Magazine, April 1823. See: the John Johnson Collection.
With engraved illustrations of the exteriors of F. & R. Sparow & Co.'s 3 tea warehouses: No. 138, Oxford Street, No. 8, Ludgate Hill, No. 2 Charing Cross.
"In announcing to their Friends the removal of their original Warehouse from No. 6, to those very extensive premises, No. 8, Ludgate-Hill."
John Johnson Collection, Tea and Coffee 3 (64)
BAC: British Art Center copy unbound. Inscribed in red ink: 1823.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- England -- London -- 19th century.Architecture, Domestic -- England -- London.Beverages -- Great Britain.Frederick & Robert Sparrow & Co.Printed ephemera -- England -- London -- 19th century.Stores & shops -- England -- London -- 19th century.Tea trade -- England -- London -- 19th century.Window displays -- England -- London.
Engravings -- 1823.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.