IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
[Luncheon menu for the University Arms Hotel, Cambridge, Sept. 6th, 1939], 1939
[Luncheon menu for the University Arms Hotel, Cambridge, Sept. 6th, 1939].
- Cambridge : University Arms Hotel, 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 1 menu ; 19 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Fo 14Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Informationl unknownq CtY-BAu http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/preservation/copyrightStatus/unk
- Full Orbis Record:
- Inscribed on front, in graphite, "A.S.K." The reverse bears 15 signatures, in graphite or pen and ink, presumably of attendees of the luncheon.
Menu from a luncheon held at the University Arms Hotel in Cambridge on Sept. 6th, 1939. Typewritten in blue ink on white cardstock. Insignia of the hotel printed in blue at top.
The five courses comprise: "Smoke salmon, grapefruit. Roast chicken, runner beans, rissole potatoes. Salad. Vanilla bombe, hot chocolate sauce. Cheese and biscuits."
- Subject Terms:
- Beverages -- Great Britain.Dinners and dining -- Great Britain.Food -- Great Britain.Restaurants -- Great Britain.University Arms Hotel (Cambridge, England)
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.