London manners and dandy fashions.
- York : C. Croshaw, printer, Coppergate, [ca. 1825?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 24 x 9 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110.T5 L66 1825 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Dated from The Allegro catalogue of ballads at the Bodleian Library, University of Oxford and examination of text and style.
First line reads: My mother she said, my darling boy.
In one column.
- Subject Terms:
- Ballads, English -- Texts.Clothing and dress -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Dandies -- England -- London -- Songs and music.Fashion -- England -- London -- Songs and music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.