Lloyds collar supports : British made.
- London? : Lloyds, early 20th century.
- Physical Description:
- 6 collar stays, on one printed sheet ; stays 5 x 62 mm, on sheet 116 x 85 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT560 .L56 1900 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Six white collar stays, made of celluloid or plastic, in original packaging (a sheet of peach-tinted card, printed in black).
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Clothing trade -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Collars -- Great Britain.Lloyd's (Firm)Neckware -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.