Carte du jour : le 11 aôut 1959.
- London : Le Coq d'Or, 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : illustrations ; 42 x 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Fo 25Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Menu for Le Coq d'Or restaurant in Piccadilly, for August 11, 1959. The contents of the menu are entirely in French and printed to resemble hand-written script, in blue and purple.
At the top of the menu is a wood-engraved illustration of a cook basting items on a rotisserie.
The verso features a large image of a rooster, printed in brown and red.
"G. Henri Sartori. Stratton Street, Piccadilly, W.1"
"Telephone: Mayfair 7807-9"
"Banqueting rooms on the first floor for large of small parties"
- Subject Terms:
- Beverages -- Great Britain.Coq d'Or (London, England)Dinners and dining -- Great Britain.Food -- Great Britain.Restaurants -- Great Britain.
Wood engravings -- 1955.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.