Historical perspectives on preventive conservation , c2013
- Historical perspectives on preventive conservation / edited by Sarah Staniforth.
- Los Angeles : Getty Conservation Institute, c2013.
- Physical Description:
- 426 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM141 .H57 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 398-414) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Conservation and restoration.Museum conservation methods.Museum techniques.