Claymore & Son (Liverpool, England), Claymore & Son, general merchants, Liverpool, 1833?
Claymore & Son, general merchants, Liverpool.
- Additional Title(s):
Claymore and Son
- Liverpool : Claymore & Son, 1833?
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card ; 60 x 100 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHC21 .C53 1833 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Engraved trade card for Claymore & Son.
Claymore & Son are listed in Gore's Liverpool directory of 1834 as "woolen drapers & tailors, 2 Gt. Charlotte St."
- Subject Terms:
- Claymore & Son (Liverpool, England)Clothing and dress -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Clothing trade -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Merchants -- England -- Liverpool.Tailors -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Woolen goods -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
- Trade cards (advertising)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.