Filarete, approximately 1400-approximately 1469, Treatise on architecture;, 1965
- Treatise on architecture; being the treatise by Antonio di Piero Averlino, known as Filarete. Translated with an introduction and notes by John R. Spencer.
- New Haven, Yale University Press, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus. 37 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA2515 F5513 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 1623: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
- v.1. The translation.--v.2. The facsimile.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Medici, House of.Meriden Gravure Company -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.