[Billhead of S.G. Morrison, general merchant in Fraserburgh, for purchases made by Mr. Bird, 1911 : with advertisement for Lipton's Tea]
- Fraserburgh : S.G. Morrison, 1911.
[Great Britain] : Lipton's Printing & Lith. Department.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : illustration ; 22 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsEph Fo 29Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- "Bought of S.G. Merchant, general merchant, 2 & 7 Cross Street, Fraserburgh"
The top of the billhead features a large advertisement for Lipton's tea.
Completed in pen and black ink.
The billhead records the purchase of potatoes, jam, biscuits, sweets, meal, onions, oranges, and tobacco, on seven dates in February, 1911. The total bill is £ -/4/2. It is dated 15/3/1911.
- Subject Terms:
- Beverages -- Great Britain.Food -- Great Britain.Fraserburgh (Scotland) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Grocers -- Great Britain.Merchants -- Great Britain.Morrison, S. G.Tea -- Great Britain.Thomas J. Lipton, Inc.
Chromolithographs -- 1911.
YCBA Collections Search
Morrison, S. G., [Billhead of S.G. Morrison, general merchant in Fraserburgh, for purchases made by Mr. Bird, 1911 : with advertisement for Lipton's Tea], 1911
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.